Sky High RPG

The Roleplay site where hero's become superhero's! Graduate and join the quest in fighting supervillians or be a supervillian yourself!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to Sky High!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Welcome to Sky High! on Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:18 am

Welcome to Sky High, school for Superhero's and Hero Support!

To help you along the way I've set up this guide full of useful links so that you have less trouble finding everything you need. I strongly advice you to read this as it helps you find your way. First of all, we advice you to go and read the rules.

Now, the first thing you need to RP here is an approved character. You can make this using our character sheet.

You will probably want some nice graphics, but you need a portrayer for that. To claim a portrayer, go to our official face claims list.

Your character will have some superpowers which can be because he/she inherrited them from Superhero (or villian) parents or by things such as falling into a vat of toxic waste or radioactive spider bites. To find the list of powers already possesed by students, you simply need to look here. Please do note these are only the powers of accepted characters. We will only allow one or two people to have the same power (for now). The exception to this is animals shapeshifting. In case you want to know more, check out the guidelines for powers.

When your character is accepted, he or she will need to be sorted in as Hero or Hero Support (better known as sidekick). We have a special thread in the gym for that where you post a small roleplay (or a big one if you'd like that) sample where your character shows it's power to the coach. The admins will sort based on that posts, we will accept no complaints. You can go here for Power Placement.

Now, you might have some questions left (even after looking around for a bit). Our questions thread is located here.

We wish you all the best and look forward to seeing you in class!!

Last edited by Isabelle Frost on Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : We're going OPEN!! Oooh yeah.)

^^By me Smile
View user profile http://skyhighrpg.actieforum.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum