Sky High RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sky High RPG

The Roleplay site where hero's become superhero's! Graduate and join the quest in fighting supervillians or be a supervillian yourself!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Couples Chat

+3
Miranda Noron
Bryan Loski
Thomas Ellis
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Couples Chat Empty Couples Chat Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:38 am

Thomas Ellis

Thomas Ellis

Ok, here we can plot and discuss any couples going on!! if you're wanting to get your charrie in on the action, I reccomend using a form like the example below so others can get a feel for what your character is in to:

Name:
Gender preference:
What I look for:

I would submit one myself, but my character has yet to be approved XD

2Couples Chat Empty Re: Couples Chat Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:39 am

Thomas Ellis

Thomas Ellis

Update, my charrie's been approved, but filling out a form for me is pointless, as Thomas Ellis has been dibbed by Phoenix Nightingale

3Couples Chat Empty Re: Couples Chat Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:31 pm

Bryan Loski

Bryan Loski

Name: Bryan Loski
Personality: Quiet and awkward, but if you know him better, Bryan can be full of smile and love to tell jokes.
Likes: Drawings, imaginations, smart jokes, enjoying the scenery.
Dislikes: Bullies, arrogant and rude people, meaningless chat, people with strict and plain mind.
Gender preference: Female.
What I look for: Just someone who can share his imagination and understand his past. Also not comparing him to his sister. Smile

Just PM if you're interested!

4Couples Chat Empty Re: Couples Chat Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:15 pm

Miranda Noron

Miranda Noron

Name:Miranda Noron
Personality:Has a hard shell and can sometimes be a real brat but she is very compassionate about people.
Likes:People who can stand up for themselves and chatter boxes.
Dislikes:People who like to talk smack and people who can be over protective.
Gender preference:Male
What I look for:Someone who can understand that Miranda won't show he nice side unless she trust that person.

PM if you want to get going!

5Couples Chat Empty Re: Couples Chat Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:11 pm

Alia Lornell

Alia Lornell

Name: Alia Lornell
Personality: Quiet, doesn't talk much, studious
Dislikes: Loud and obnoxious people, pressure
Gender preference: Male
What I look for: Someone who doesn't judge Alia, and who understands her

6Couples Chat Empty Re: Couples Chat Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:59 pm

Jason Sousa

Name: Jason Sousa
personality: hard shelled,quiet, and angry. Doesn't like too many people but he can be quite talkative if he likes you.
likes: People who don't piss him off, and who can stand up for themselves
dislikes: people that are super talkative, people who are too nice.
preference: Female
What I look for: Someone he can connect to, someone who understands him.

PM if you think Jason will get along with you.

7Couples Chat Empty Re: Couples Chat Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:37 am

Thomas Ellis

Thomas Ellis

well, Em broke things off with me, and as a consequence, Nixmas isn't happening. I'll work on filling out the form when I am able to return to this site in the first place...

8Couples Chat Empty Re: Couples Chat Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:31 pm

Thomas Ellis

Thomas Ellis

Name:Thomas Ellis
Personality:Thomas is a social introvert. he enjoys company, but can be almost as happy on hisown. however, he is a talker, and tends to talk more than he thinks or even does, and his mouth gets him into trouble. Rather reserved, Thomas has been hurt before, and it's going to take a lot to get him to come out of his shell that he hides his heart in. a bit of an oddball, Thomas can be seen headbanging to any music he happens to listen to at the time.
Likes:rock music, heavy metal, video games, playing guitar, although he's rather bad at it. he also enjoys singing, playing the drums and keyboards. He also enjoys board games, chess games, and role playing games.
Dislikes:rap, hip hop. and Justin Bieber.
Gender preference:Female
What I look for:Thomas enjoys the company of those who like him for him, and are not going to try and change him without his consent.

9Couples Chat Empty Re: Couples Chat Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:51 pm

Talia Collins

Talia Collins

Name:Talia Collins
Personality:She's a bit shy so you'd have to get to know her first.She's girly,and very sweet.
Dislikes:Drama,and rude people.Skrillex and scary movies.
Gender preference:Male
What I look for:Someone who's pretty athletic,her age or a year older.Someone who's nice,and preferably good at school (they don't have to be though). Someone who can be romantic and stick up for her,but also not too serious.Send me a Private message if your interested!I know it's kinda specific,sorry I'm so picky! Razz

10Couples Chat Empty Re: Couples Chat Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:02 pm

Thomas Ellis

Thomas Ellis

ok, Thomas and Talia are going to be getting together, so we need a shipping name. I'm thinking Thomalia, but what does anyone else think?

11Couples Chat Empty Re: Couples Chat Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:35 pm

Nephele Vaughn

Nephele Vaughn

Name: Nephele Vaughn
Personality: Quiet at first, and can seem a bit negative upon first meeting, but she mostly has a very optimistic personality when with friends. She's very shy when it comes to meeting new people, but will open up once people get to know her.
Likes: Rainy days, being a bit solitary, snow, Chick-fil-A, laughing.
Dislikes: Bullies, her father, people who compare her to her father, hamburgers and hotdogs, feeling abandoned.
Gender preference: Male!!
What I look for: Someone who's nice and sweet, who gets where she's coming from and is able to look past her family's bad name and mistakes and find the real her.

PM if your interested!

12Couples Chat Empty Re: Couples Chat Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:15 am

Bryan Loski

Bryan Loski

Thomas: Thomalia sounds good. Smile How about Alia and Bryan? Any suggestions? Smile

13Couples Chat Empty Re: Couples Chat Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:45 pm

Talia Collins

Talia Collins

You guys could do Aliyan. It was just a thought... Smile

14Couples Chat Empty Re: Couples Chat Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:25 pm

Thomas Ellis

Thomas Ellis

I ship Aliyan, to be honest

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum